We have the deep knowledge and long experience that clients need to navigate Irish regulatory systems and to engage with the numerous regulators that licence, monitor and enforce industry regulation in Ireland. We have a long and successful record of dealing directly and indirectly with:
- the Central Bank of Ireland,
- the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission,
- the Data Protection Commission,
- the European Commission,
- a number of regulating Irish government departments and
- various other regulatory bodies.
Other things we do: